Friday, November 14, 2008

"Obamamercial..." My thoughts on a classmates blog at Rearview Politics


Obamamercial...infomercial? I feel like this election was media driven and way too expensive for what it gave to us in return!

Did we ever really get through the glamour and hollywood experience to find out what is really going on? No....I don't think so. To me there are way too many unanswered questions, too much money spent and way too much negative campaigning!

I really wanted to hear "how" there was going to be change and "where" the money was coming from to do it! It will be interesting to see "what" will change over the next 4 years!

I definitely agree that specifics in this election, no matter what side of the political fence anyone is on, would have been a welcomed approach. Especially in the last month or so of the election...we heard the promises, the negative campaigning and how much Palin spent on clothes...but how about that deficit?

I agree that Ross Perot doesn't match up to Obama's charisma, but I would welcome some good 'ole fashioned down to Texas "talk" about now!!

No comments: